Sunday, September 18, 2011

Slow day of putzing and boxing.



Not too much to show off today, I spent a bunch of time putzing around with little things.

This is what the bathroom flooring will look like with the OSB floor, I like.

HaHa Anj, Gotcha!

I finally took some time to box in my furnace but I actually had to do it right because I think if I cut corners here they would be very visible later on once counters and stuff get put up. Eight tuberfores and a whack of triple measurments later I got it all up and it looks semi-square.

After it all got put up, I re-measured my sink that will end up butting up to the right side of this box... apparantly the sink is 5'4'' and I only left 5'1'' between the box and the wall. Shit. Tomorrow I get to tear the box apart and make room for those three inches!

Edit: Fixed it two days later.

First piece of drywall on a non-bathroom wall!

No comments:

Post a Comment