Saturday, September 17, 2011

Drywall dust makes me wheeze!

I am finally getting to the point where I can see what this is all going to look like, or rather what it could look like if I ever figure out how to make straight walls.


After a few days, the floor is really shiny, I like shiny. Now that I am working on it though I am a manic wreck whenever I drop something on it. Ideally I would have liked to do the floor after all my half-assed attempts at carpentry were done but the stain was an issue and I didn't want to get stain all over my drywall so now I just have to be ultra careful.

The waterproof membrane in the shower pan is in, I'm putting off finishing it until I am done mudding and sanding the bathroom.

Apparently there was a fire right beside the place a few years ago. Instead of fixing this window the previous owner just covered it with 1/2" OSB, caulked it and forgot it.
Then I replaced it with a fifteen dollar second hand window.

No comments:

Post a Comment