Friday, September 9, 2011

Progress is slow, slowly the stink goes away.

A big hells yes for progress. When I bought what is to become my ghetto hardwood floor (3/8" OSB) and brought it inside I was slowly starting to think that I was going to keep it up and actually keep the place.
And then I really inspected the bathroom/ laundry area floor. It was hooped. In places the MDF was so saturated it was squishy and water would bubble out of its pores.
In spite of the mess at the back I needed to make it look like I was actually accomplishing something so I layed down some OSB. Having never really operated a Skill saw before I had some less than pretty rips on the first few boards but I still have all my fingers so its all good so far.

A lonely toilet, leaning because it was being supported by some kind of toilet magic.

No comments:

Post a Comment